Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cleanup and progress

Five weeks, five days. I had a doctors appointment yesterday, completely coincidental, it was just time for my yearly checkup, and they got to stick me and steal about five vials of blood. It's funny how much blood they can take from someone who already has such low blood pressure.

Took a walk around the chi-chi store here afterwards. I bought a 'coupon' for it several weeks ago, where I can get $50 worth of stuff for the $25 I paid, so I wanted to take a look around and see what I might be interested in. At the time we figured we'd probably end up using it as a gift, but I think now I'm going to be greedy. It's most likely to be used for diapers (I'll be able to get essentially a free one) or on wooden toys, since they've got a good selection of melissa and doug and plan toys there. Anyways, it was just exciting to be able to take a look around and think of what we'll need to add to our ever present stash.

We're trying to move forward for our basement renovation plans, and one of the obstacles is getting things out of the basement. We've been trying to sell anything we don't need, but I'm also likely going to bring a bunch of the baby stuff up and start stuffing the closet, for no reason other than to gain space downstairs. It will also force me to clean out the existing stuff in the office/will be nursery. Exciting, but overwhelming! So much to do without even touching on baby related!

Well, I just got an email with my study questions for my exam, so it looks like it's time to get back to business!

0 comments: