Friday, April 1, 2011

little by little, step by step.

I may not have a midwife yet, but I came up with an idea I am super excited about for a birth doula/ photographer. I haven't asked her yet, as well... nobody even knows that we're pregnant, but I'm very excited about the prospect. This person is very supportive of homebirth, they do photography on the side, and the shots I've seen from them are classy and wonderful, without being overly sappy, posed or poorly composed. So exciting!

This is something I've known I wanted for quite a while, but haven't been able to track down any birth photographers whose styles I like, or really any who are comfortable partially acting as a doula if I need as well, and in the best case scenerio my 'person' would be able to do both, with their primary task being to capture all the little memories and moments that I know will slip away from me so quickly.

Cross your fingers with me that this works out!

0 comments: